Retirement Distributions Done Right with Our Easy-To-Use Software
** VERSION 2020 NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD! SECURE ACT UPDATES INCLUDED! **
The Retirement Distributions Planner is now available in BOTH a desktop application or our LIVE online single user/enterprise formats.
This program calculates required minimum distributions under The SECURE Act, as well as 2002 final regulations (as well as the 2001 proposed regs and the pre-2001 rules) from qualified plans, IRAs and Roth IRAs.
- Updated for the 2020 SECURE ACT.
- We will no longer be using the BUS (Brentmark Update System) please uninstall it.
- New interface.
- Help files are on-line and updated more efficiently.
- Under Tools (top left screen) we have added a birth dates and ages report. This will allow you to scan your files and run a report for those clients who will be turning 70 1/2 or 72.
TYPES OF PLANS
- Roth 401(k)
- Roth IRA
<5% owner -401(k) or 403 (b)
- Inherited IRA
- Inherited Roth IRA
Key Features of Retirement Distributions LIVE
- RMD schedule
72(t) provides you with three ways to calculate “substantially equal periodic payments” that need to be taken in order to avoid the 10% penalty
handles up to five beneficiaries
- models death of plan owner
- spousal rollover
- distributions of IRA assets at beneficiary level
- reports in numerical and graphical form
- updated to maintain compliance with all new laws and regulations
- easy downloadable updates come right to your email with a one-click install
“There are those special clients with seven figure portfolios; this program will project the rates of return and the equal periodic payments needed for penalty-free pre 59½ distributions. It shows you exactly what you need.”